Join me for a fun step-by-step of this fun painting. I encourage you to pause the video between steps to really make sure that you are getting as much time as you need.
What you will need:
- 16"x20" stretched canvas (Here is my recommendation.)
- Medium Flat Brush
- Small Brush - Flat or Round (whichever you prefer :))
- Paint: Here is what I recommend. Here is another great option for buying a variety pack so that you can paint many other paintings too! If you find something that suits you better, go for it! Just try to match the color as best you can :). I have listed other names for some color in case your brand is called something different!
- Brilliant Red/Cadmium Red Medium
- Mars Black
- Titanium White
- Deep Yellow/Cadmium Yellow Medium
- Sap Green/Oxide Chromium Green/Hooker's Green
Make sure that once you click to download the file, look in your downloads! It will not automatically open.