Cool Northern Lights
Kid's! Join me for a fun step-by-step of this fun painting. I encourage you to pause the video between steps to really make sure that you are getting as much time as you need.
What you will need:
- 11"x14" stretched canvas: Here is what I recommend.
- Medium Flat Brush
- Small Brush - Flat or Round (whichever you prefer :))
- Paint: Here is what I recommend. Here is another great option for buying a variety pack so that you can paint many other paintings too! If you find something that suits you better, go for it! Just try to match the color as best you can :). I have listed other names for some color in case your brand is called something different!
- Titanium White
- Mars Black
- Phthalo Blue/Phthalocyanine Blue
- Violet/Dioxazine Purple (Deep Dark Purple)
Make sure that once you click to download the file, look in your downloads! It will not automatically open.